All Size Of Chemical Anchor Chemical Anchor
Shibang chemical anchor bolt is a new type of fastening material, which is composed of chemical
agent and metal bar body. It can be used for installation of all
kinds of curtain wall and marble in dry hanging construction, as
well as equipment installation, highway and bridge guardrail
installation.Building reinforcement and transformation and other
Chemical Anchor Details
Method of use
1. According to the requirements of engineering design, the hole
diameter, hole depth and bolt diameter should be determined by
professional technical personnel or field test in the corresponding
position of drilling in the base material (such as concrete).
2. Drill with a percussion or hydraulic drill.
3. Use a special air cylinder, brush or compressed air machine to
clean the dust in the drilling hole. It is recommended to repeat at
least 3 times.
4. Ensure the bolt surface is clean, dry and oil-free.
5. Confirm that the glass pipe anchoring package has no appearance
damage, chemical solidification and other abnormal phenomena, and
put the round head inward into the anchoring hole and push it to
the bottom of the hole.
6. Use the electric drill and special installation fixture to
insert the screw rod to the bottom of the hole with strong
rotation. The impact mode should not be adopted.
7. When rotating to the bottom of the hole or the marked position
on the bolt, stop rotating immediately, remove the installation
fixture, and avoid disturbance after gelation until complete
curing.Time - out rotation leads to loss of glue and affects
anchoring force.(rotation time should not exceed 30 seconds,
rotation speed should not be less than 300 RPM, no more than 750
RPM, bolt propulsion speed is about 2cm/ SEC, impact mode is not
We are a Wood Screw wholesaler.Since the beginning of this century, the company has
been engaged in wedge anchor,white zinc plated drop in anchor,Expansion Bolt and custom chemical anchor manufacturing industry, and has won
widespread favor and approval.
If you are interested in our products, click here to find out more.